Some small pleasures from today:
- sharing my salmon dinner with Ellycat
- lighting candles on the fireplace mantle of my new, but still empty, house. Imagining what it will look like once I get the furniture all moved over
- teaching a workshop on one of my favorite digital tools, Zotero (because I can wax rhapsodic about the beauty of my footnotes)
- some of my students dropping by the house, to chat and munch on cookies
- walking to and from work, with confidence. Not taking even one single step for granted. Feeling grateful for mobility and strength.