SIP Day 54, wearing a black tank and brown linen pants; writing from the desk in my home office; 73 degrees outside today.
To offset some of the strangeness and outright difficulty of sheltering-in-place for two months, I’ve allowed myself a variety of small pleasures to offset stress:
- Not wearing shoes (unless I am mowing the lawn)
- buying a package of rainbow Tombow marker pens and using them to take notes in my (endless) Zoom meetings
- drinking an afternoon cuppa, with tea from the Tea Grotto
- a cheery vial of essential oils to freshen my yoga mat
- a Kundalini yoga course on the Insight Meditation App
What are your simple pleasures during this stressful time?