It’s Friday and you’ve probably got a hectic weekend ahead (I know I have a lot on my calendar). So let me give you a simple little gift to make you feel a bit more relaxed tonite…
1) Go to the kitchen
2) Pull some vegetable oil (I think olive is best) and some salt (coarse ground is best, but any will do) out of the cupboard.
3) Standing over the sink, drip about 2 teaspoons of oil into one palm.
4) Then shake about a tablespoon full of salt into your palm
5) Rub your hands together, rubbing the oil/salt in all over your palms, the backs of your hands, and each finger. Use circles to rub it into the backs of your hands and your wrists. Give each finger a gentle stretch as you rub the mixture into each joint. Keep this up for a few minutes.
6) Then, wash your hands with a gentle soap–preferably one with a light natural fragrance.
Now…..don’t your hands feel smooth and relaxed? :)
Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.