I just decided to write my own meme. And you are all hereby invited to join in the memey-ness, either in the comments or on your own blog…
1) If you were a pair of socks, what would you look like?
Striped and woolly. Handknit.
2) How many bottle openers do you own? Are any of them kifed from the hotel where you stayed on your honeymoon?
Two, one hot pink from The Madonna Inn.
3) Utilikilts: Hot or Not?
Hot when John is wearing one.
4) When you are at the grocery store late at night, what snack food calls your name?
Dark chocolate truffles, SunChips
5) How many scars do you have? What’s your biggest? Your favorite?
Too many to count. 7 prominent ones. Biggest: seam on right leg. Favorite: down the inside of my left arm, from a fencenail (blech).
6) What’s the name of your computer? Your wireless network? Your car?
Junebug, AdamondiAhman, The Car
7) Who was your first kiss? Your most recent kiss? If you have cats, how many times/day do you kiss them?
I can’t remember if his name was Ryan or Steve. He kissed me without any warning and I was so shocked that I couldn’t enjoy it one bit. The first time I volitionally kissed someone it was RobertM (who I googled awhile back and he’s now an attorney in Colorado). Last kiss: a sweet little armlick from EllyCat. Probably more than 20 times/day.
8) What do you wear on days when no one you know will see you?
Red plaid boxer shorts and a ratty tee. Glasses. Hair in ponytail.
10) When you were in school, did you ever negotiate with your teacher for higher grades? If so, did you ever beg or cry?
Nope (though I did cry in front of a teacher-friend once, it was because I was telling her about a recent death in my family and wasn’t because I was begging for a regrade of my exam). I should note, though, that my face spouts tears at the oddest moments–my eyes often water (or my nose runs) when I am intensely focused, and some people have interpreted these as tears of worry or fear…
11) If you had 60 research papers to read, what would you do to avoid reading them?
Write blogmemes (duh!)
12) Your favorite train ride ever?
Summer of 2000, Isle of Man trolley